.jump-link{ display:none }

Wednesday 28 April 2021

X for eXtra-ordinary Times - and more: Scottish Borders in Lockdown.

A-Z Blogging Challenge 2021   - Scottish Borders in Lockdown
Recording My Everyday Life - A Picture for Future Generations
 
 
 
 
 
 In Lockdown, we have been living in eXTRA-ORDINARY times. Will generations in the future  wonder what was life like during the Covid Pandemic of 2020-21? 
 
Through this blog,  I have shared eXPERIENCES,  eXPRESSED my concerns and  eXCHANGED information. 
 
I have had time at home to enjoy many eXCURSIONS into my family history research and writing.     I have eXAMINED  records, and eXCLAIMED  at   my findings  - such as discovering my husband's great great grandmother made  a bigamous marriage.  
 
And yes, I am coming close to eXHAUSTION  with this  mammoth blogging schedule,  - but only two posts to go, so I will get there! 


Student, Laptop, Stressed, Avatar
 
 Image courtesy of Pixabay
 
 
ONTO Y FOR YEARNING  
 
 
#AtoZChallenge 2021 badge
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. It’s been a fascinating theme to follow Susan and compare notes about the pandemic. Such a good idea to preserve your experiences for posterity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I haven't found time to read all your posts...yet as I have a deadline hanging over me. I hope to catch up in a week or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely feel the blogging fatigue from this challenge, but we're almost there. It's been interesting for me to read about the pandemic there and compare it to here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on exhaustion -- I have my Z post ready to go and looking forward to the A to Z finish line. I also made interesting excursions in to my ancestors' past -- and have enjoyed your series on the impact of pandemic times on our research process and lives in general.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully future generations will learn from the experience we've had.
    I love letter X posts! Always such variety.
    It's hard to believe the blogging challenge is almost over for 2021. Down to the after survey, reflections, and the road trip sign-up.
    Plus, I'm taking part in the Bout of Books read-a-thon in May. So much excitement!
    J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, OperationAwesome6 Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Bout of Books read a thon sounds interesting. I must find out more. Thank you.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this year’s challenge. Yes I was beginning to feel fatigued out, especially towards the end I was writing and posting the same day. But we got there in the end, and I almost began to feel at a loss the next day without it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment which will appear on screen after moderation.