.jump-link{ display:none }

Saturday 30 April 2016

Sepia Saturday - In the Frame

Sepia Saturday give bloggers an opportunity to share their family history and memories  through photographs.





I featured this photograph a few years ago, but it is so apt for this week's prompt, I just had to show it again - we have the road and we have a picture frame!


Here is the "headless" lady walking  with this picture frame to the auction house across the road.  

It made us laugh when we saw this sight on holiday in Munich, Germany and,  unusually so, I  had the camera at the ready. 


Click HERE to see what other Sepia Saturday blogger have in the frame. 
   
Copyright © 2016 · Susan Donaldson.  All Rights Reserved

8 comments:

  1. Perfect for the prompt and I can't believe you did this on top of finishing the A-Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great match to the prompt picture & worth repeating! Actually I enjoy it when fellow Sepians use repeat photos because I generally remember having seen them before & it's kind of like seeing friends again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect match, and made me laugh. Well spotted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny to think that the lady carrying the frame would have been oblivious to the fact that you were so amused and were taking a photograph of the comical subject.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh…I hope she was going to Antiques Roadshow and was told it was worth a fortune. I'd hate to think she carried it so far only to find out it was originally sold at Woolworths.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what she was going to put in it - perhaps a mirror - the frame is so ornate, I can’t imagine a painting in it. It’s a classic capture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems to have captured her good side… :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment which will appear on screen after moderation.