The lInk here is extremely tenuous.
Q is for Queenstown - on the south cast of County Cork, Irealnd. The locality, which had had several Irish-language names, was first called Cove ("The Cove of Cork") in 1750.
It was renamed Queenstown in 1850 to commemorate a visit by Queen Victoria. This remained the town's name until 1920 when, with the foundation of Eire as the Irish Free State, it was renamed Cobh.
Queenstown/Cobh was the departure point for the millions of Irish people who emigrated to North America during the 19th and 20th centuries.